Image gallery: BMW R nineT Urban G/S
The BMW R nineT Urban G/S is inspired by the iconic R80 G/S which was introduced in 1980. The R80 G/S was the first adventure tourer motorcycle from BMW's stables. It is also credited with creating the adventure tourer segment which is one of the fastest-growing motorcycle segments today. Based on the 2017 R nineT, the R nineT Urban G/S gets the same chassis and the 1,170cc engine which makes 110PS. It rides on a 19-inch front wheel and a 17-inch rear wheel, and alloys are standard. Off-road tyres and spoke wheels will be optional. Here's a look at the BMW R nineT Urban G/S in images.
BMW R nineT Urban G/S is based on the 2017 R nineT and retains the same engine and chassis
The R nineT Urban G/S is powered by a 1,170cc engine which makes 110PS
The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission
The exhaust is placed on the left side of the motorcycle
Just like the R80 G/S, the R nineT gets high-placed front mudguard
Off-road tyres and spoke wheels will be offered as an option
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant