Image gallery: BMW G 310 GS
The BMW G 310 GS is based on the G 310 R and retains the same 313cc single-cylinder engine which makes 34PS/28Nm. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox. Unlike the G 310 R, the G 310 GS gets a higher riding chassis and longer suspension. It is the third motorcycle to be developed under the collaboration between TVS and BMW. It gets ABS as standard and BMW claims that the G 310 GS can reach a top speed of 143kmph. Here's a look at the G 310 GS in pictures.
The G 310 GS is expected to be launched in India sometime around April next year
The BMW G 310 GS is based on the G 310 R
The G 310 GS gets a higher riding chassis and longer suspension
BMW says that the G 310 GS can attain a top speed of 143kmph
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here.
Starts Rs 2,85,000
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700