Image gallery: BMW G 310 GS
The BMW G 310 GS is based on the G 310 R and retains the same 313cc single-cylinder engine which makes 34PS/28Nm. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox. Unlike the G 310 R, the G 310 GS gets a higher riding chassis and longer suspension. It is the third motorcycle to be developed under the collaboration between TVS and BMW. It gets ABS as standard and BMW claims that the G 310 GS can reach a top speed of 143kmph. Here's a look at the G 310 GS in pictures.
The G 310 GS is expected to be launched in India sometime around April next year
The BMW G 310 GS is based on the G 310 R
The G 310 GS gets a higher riding chassis and longer suspension
BMW says that the G 310 GS can attain a top speed of 143kmph
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here.
Starts Rs 2,85,000
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS