Image gallery: BMW 2002 Hommage concept
BMW recently unveiled its latest creation to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the legendary 02 series. Called the 2002 Hommage concept, the car was revealed at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa D'Este 2016. The car has the underpinnings of the fantastic M2, while the exterior has been given a vintage makeover, taking quintessential BMW styling cues from the golden era. Instead of reading about the Hommage 2002 any further, take a look at the images below.
Trailed closely by its ancestor, the 2002 Hommage shares distinct features with the BMW 2002, including the famous "sharknose"
The sculpted bodywork, angular face and various aero bits show this car means business. A 3.0-litre turbocharged inline-6 from the M2 lurks behind the double kidney grille
Bring a car known for its driving dynamics to a hairpin riddled road and you have a match made in heaven
Following in one's ancestor's footsteps does yield results, as seen here
Box-shaped rear end with a lip spoiler is very tastefully retro. The LED tail lights are reminiscent of the 2002
Keeping a watchful eye on the young blood
The BMW tricolour paired with the yellow-tinted headlights hit the right notes. The multi-spoke alloys masking the yellow calipers are a sight to behold
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years
- NewsRoyal Enfield launches all-new riding jackets, priced from Rs 4,950 onward
- NewsIndian EV manufacturer BGauss inaugurates first dealership, commences deliveries of A2 and B8