Image Gallery: Benelli Leoncino 500 launched in India for Rs 4.79 lakh
Benelli has launched the Leoncino 500 in India for the ex-showroom cost of Rs 4.79 lakh. The motorcycle rivals products like the AMW CFMoto 650NK and the Kawasaki Z650 which have similar offerings. The pricing puts the Leoncino 500 in between the Benelli 302R and the Benelli TRK 502. The booking amount for the same is Rs 10,000 and the company is offering a 5-year unlimited kilometre warranty as standard. The power source is a 500cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled unit that churns out 47.5PS at 8,500rpm and 45Nm of torque at 5,000rpm, and is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The styling includes a traditional headlamp, however, with modern elements such as a projector.
The projector headlamp is flanked by LED turn indicators
The wheel hugger doubles up as the mount for the licence plate as well as the mudguard
The tail lamp is an all-LED unit and the tail section is not equipped with a conventional grab handle
The seat is a single-piece unit with the rider height at 785mm
The adjustable rear monoshock has been mounted off-set on the swingarm
The dashboard mainly consists of an all-digital instrument cluster with a twin-pod like set-up
The bike also features a metal ornament in the form of a Lion on the front fender to indicate what its name means.
The tank gets extra padding in the fuel tank which could help the rider grab the tank better
Currently, the motorcycle is available in two colours - grey and red
Also see: Benelli Leoncino 500 vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 | Comparison Test
Starts Rs 4,59,000
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 4,79,000
Starts Rs 5,94,000
Starts Rs 2,56,372
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200