Image gallery: Audi PB18 E-Tron Concept
The Audi PB18 E-Tron Concept was recently showcased at the Monterey car week. There are three electric motors, two on each rear axle and one on the front fed by a mid-mounted 95 kWh battery pack. This set up puts out a combined output of 671PS and 830 Nm.
Also interesting is the car's design. The PB18 ditches the traditional supercar look and comes as a shooting brake. The overall design follows what has been seen on earlier e-Tron concepts but is more aggressive, given this car's brief.
Also see: Audi e-tron SUV first drive Video
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700