Image gallery: Aston Martin and Red Bulls AM-RB 001 hypercar
The AM-RB oo1 concept hypercar is being designed by Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing under the leadership of Marek Reichman, design head, Aston Martin along with Adrian Newey, chief technical officer, Red Bull Racing. The AM-RB 001 gets an all-new V12 motor with a 6.0-litre or a 7.0-litre displacement. The motor makes an estimated 1,000PS and can make the AM-RB 001 reach a top speed of over 400kmph. The AM-RB001 will be built at Aston Martin's Gaydon facility, UK, which was built to develop and assemble the Aston Martin One-77 hypercar. Details of the same can be read here.
The production version of the AM-RB 001 will retain most of the design elements from the concept
The AM-RB 001 gets motorised gullwing doors
The AM-RB 001 will be an ultralight offering weighing a mere 1,000kg, making it lighter than the LaFerrari and the McLaren P1
The company is presently working on tweaking the design further to improve the aerodynamics as well as improve the cooling system
The engine displacement will be either a 6-litre or a 7-litre V12 churning out 1,000PS
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant