Image gallery: Aston Martin and Red Bulls AM-RB 001 hypercar
The AM-RB oo1 concept hypercar is being designed by Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing under the leadership of Marek Reichman, design head, Aston Martin along with Adrian Newey, chief technical officer, Red Bull Racing. The AM-RB 001 gets an all-new V12 motor with a 6.0-litre or a 7.0-litre displacement. The motor makes an estimated 1,000PS and can make the AM-RB 001 reach a top speed of over 400kmph. The AM-RB001 will be built at Aston Martin's Gaydon facility, UK, which was built to develop and assemble the Aston Martin One-77 hypercar. Details of the same can be read here.
The production version of the AM-RB 001 will retain most of the design elements from the concept
The AM-RB 001 gets motorised gullwing doors
The AM-RB 001 will be an ultralight offering weighing a mere 1,000kg, making it lighter than the LaFerrari and the McLaren P1
The company is presently working on tweaking the design further to improve the aerodynamics as well as improve the cooling system
The engine displacement will be either a 6-litre or a 7-litre V12 churning out 1,000PS
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?