Image Gallery: AMW CFMoto 300NK launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh
AMW CFMoto 300NK has been launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh. The motorcycle is the most affordable CFMoto product in India. The bike will be brought to the country via CKD route and will be assembled. At the price point, the motorcycle overlaps segments and rivals the KTM 390 and 250 Dukes and the Honda CB300R. However, at this pricing, the CFMoto 300NK undercuts most of the rivals offering similar capacity motorcycles in India i.e the TVS Apache RR310 and the Benelli TNT300 as well.
Here are the pictures of the AMW CFMoto 300NK from its India launch event -
The 300NK is essentially a street-naked motorcycle and spots sharp design with minimum panels
The design is sleek and the ignition slot has been moved on the tank.
The motorcycle gets an all-digital display
The headlamp assembly is an all-LED unit
The engine is a 292cc single-cylinder unit producing 34PS and 20Nm
The wheel hugger doubles up as a license plate mount
The motorcycle gets an underbelly exhaust
The design is upswept and the tail cowl sports the decal '300'
Starts Rs 2,77,000
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch