Image gallery: 612PS and 950Nm Aston Martin Rapide E EV supercar
Aston Martin showed its first ever all-electric car, the Aston Martin Rapide E at Auto Shanghai 2019. It gets a new 800v electric architecture co-developed with Williams. A 65kWh battery pack powers two rear mounted electric motors which make 612PS and 950Nm. Zero to 96kmph come in less than 4s while the range is 322km.
See more pictures of the Rapide E below:
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained