Image Gallery: 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition
The Dark Edition of the Tata Safari is finished in the Oberon Black exterior body colour as seen on other Tata Motors' Dark offerings. The chrome highlights on the outside have also been replaced with black panels like on the grille and the roof element while the 18-inch alloy wheels are also finished in black. The fender badges unique to these models also appear here.
On the inside, the Tata Safari Dark edition continues with a black and grey theme. the dashboard now gets a textured grey fascia while the off-white trim and upholstery has been replaced to a darker shade. The door panelling has been turned black while the leather seat upholstery is finished in black with blue highlights.
The Tata Safari Dark Edition is available with the top XT+/XTA+ and XZ+/XZA+ variants of the three-row SUV. Prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh, at a Rs 26,000 premium over the standard Safari.
Starts Rs 14.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh