Image Gallery: 2021 Skoda Slavia
Skoda has just unveiled its latest sedan offering, the Skoda Slavia and it will be Skoda's replacement for the now discontinued Skoda Rapid.
The Skoda Slavia will be offered with the 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with 115PS and 175 Nm. With a six-speed manual for both engine options, the six-speed torque converter from the Rapid will be paired with this engine. The 1.5-litre turbo-petrol is the same unit from the Kushaq that makes 150PS/250 Nm and pairs with a seven-speed DCT and should come with the higher-spec versions. The larger engine will continue to offer its cylinder deactivation tech.
There will be up to six airbags on offer with the Skoda Slavia. Base versions will get 2 airbags with standard ESC and ABS while higher-spec versions of the sedan will come fitted with front side airbags and head curtain airbags.
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained