Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Tiger 900
Triumph's new Tiger 900 is completely transformed with an all-new more responsive 900cc triple engine, new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology, and an aggressive new Tiger style.
On top of that, the new Tiger 900 range is now significantly lighter than previous Tiger models, making these dynamic middleweight adventure bikes available.
10% more torque than the Tiger 800 model, peaking at 87Nm at 7,250rpm
New lightweight modular frame with bolt-on rear sub-frame and pillion hangers
New all-LED lighting, with daytime running lights
Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
New secure mobile phone storage with USB charging
Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload adjustment, 170mm rear wheel travel
Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
New Triumph Shift Assist, up and down quickshifter (GT Pro & Rally Pro only)
Dedicated Tiger Low Ride Height version available with unique suspension and lower seat Heated Seats as option.
Large 20 litre fuel tank for advanced touring capability
Starts Rs 13,70,000
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh