Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Thruxton RS
The new Thruxton RS achieves 8PS more power than the previous Thruxton R. This is delivered by significant engine upgrades including high compression pistons, revised ports and cam profile, a secondary air system and a whole host of lighter weight engine components.
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works