Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Bobber TFC
Triumph's Bobber, launched in 2017, created a whole new classic sub-category. Now, the third all-new Triumph Factory Custom model to be launched, the Bobber TFC delivers its own step up in the custom finish and detailing, a higher performance 1,200cc High Torque engine, lighter weight higher specification chassis, with the highest premium level of unique TFC equipment and technology.
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works