Image gallery: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Roadster
Lamborghini has unveiled its newest limited-run creation. And in the tradition of these things, this is possibly the most outrageous one yet. The Lamborghini Sian Roadster follows in the steps of the hardtop Sian FKP 37 from last year but is even rarer. Only 19 will be built, and all of them have been accounted for.
The Sian roadster continues with the updated 6.5-litre V12 from the Aventador SVJ. The combined power output is 819PS with 785PS coming from the V12. A 48V electric motor has been incorporated into the gearbox which makes 34PS. The 0 to 100 kmph time has increased by 0.1s to 2.9s from the hardtop while top-speed remains unchanged at 350 kmph. Find out more about the Lamborghini Sian Roadster here.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh