Image gallery: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Roadster
Lamborghini has unveiled its newest limited-run creation. And in the tradition of these things, this is possibly the most outrageous one yet. The Lamborghini Sian Roadster follows in the steps of the hardtop Sian FKP 37 from last year but is even rarer. Only 19 will be built, and all of them have been accounted for.
The Sian roadster continues with the updated 6.5-litre V12 from the Aventador SVJ. The combined power output is 819PS with 785PS coming from the V12. A 48V electric motor has been incorporated into the gearbox which makes 34PS. The 0 to 100 kmph time has increased by 0.1s to 2.9s from the hardtop while top-speed remains unchanged at 350 kmph. Find out more about the Lamborghini Sian Roadster here.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled