Image gallery: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Roadster
Lamborghini has unveiled its newest limited-run creation. And in the tradition of these things, this is possibly the most outrageous one yet. The Lamborghini Sian Roadster follows in the steps of the hardtop Sian FKP 37 from last year but is even rarer. Only 19 will be built, and all of them have been accounted for.
The Sian roadster continues with the updated 6.5-litre V12 from the Aventador SVJ. The combined power output is 819PS with 785PS coming from the V12. A 48V electric motor has been incorporated into the gearbox which makes 34PS. The 0 to 100 kmph time has increased by 0.1s to 2.9s from the hardtop while top-speed remains unchanged at 350 kmph. Find out more about the Lamborghini Sian Roadster here.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base