Image gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
The Kia Sonet has just been unveiled in India. We got early access to the sub-four-metre SUV and here are the images from the time we spent with it. The Sonet comes with a vast choice of engines and powertarins, sharp styling with the GT Line appearance package, a long list of segment-first features including ventilated seats, PM2.5 air purifier, Bose audio etc and a leading suite of safety tech like TPMS and front parking sensors. It even features a more advanced version of the UVO connected car tech.
Starts Rs 6.71 Lakhs
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate