Image gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
The Kia Sonet has just been unveiled in India. We got early access to the sub-four-metre SUV and here are the images from the time we spent with it. The Sonet comes with a vast choice of engines and powertarins, sharp styling with the GT Line appearance package, a long list of segment-first features including ventilated seats, PM2.5 air purifier, Bose audio etc and a leading suite of safety tech like TPMS and front parking sensors. It even features a more advanced version of the UVO connected car tech.
Starts Rs 6.71 Lakhs
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home