Image gallery: 2020 Hyundai Sonata
The Hyundai Sonata has just been redesigned for its eighth generation. The sedan is the first car to follow Hyundai's new Sensuous Sportiness design theme, which was previewed by the Le Fil Rouge Concept. As seen here, this design theme brings a sleeker, taut and sculpted look to the car. Many of the character lines and creases seen on previous Hyundai vehicles have now been replaced with sculpted cuts. The lighting elements, too, have taken on more character now.
The interiors too get a new theme with a slightly more minimalist look helped by the slim air vents, floating touchscreen system and lowered dash line. This is augmented by loads of tech, with most safety and assistance systems present. Find out more about the Hyundai Sonata here.
Take a closer look at the new Sonata below.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options