Image Gallery: 2020 Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour showcased
An added variant in the Ducati Multistrada 1260 S's line-up with a suffix Grand Tour. The Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour could be brought to the Indian market mid-next year, but the sales are likely to be in limited numbers. Expect a price tag of Rs 19 lakh ex-showroom India rivalling in the segment with BMW F850 GS Adventure.
The Ducati Grand Tour gets similar styling as the Multistrada but wears the Sandstone Grey with Ducati Red highlights on the fairing, rims and chassis.
The motorcycle also features a standard centre stand, panniers with 'Grand Tour' logo, heated grips, hands-free fuel filler cap, cruise control and tyre pressure monitoring system.
A 5-inch TFT screen takes the centre stage which offers Bluetooth connectivity.
The rider can connect his/her smartphone and access music/calls via Ducati's application with controls on the left switchgear.
The matter at heart remains the same 1,262cc Ducati Testastretta DVT twin-cylinder engine that produces 160PS at 9,500rpm and 135Nm at 7,500rpm.
85 per cent of the torque is delivered by 3,500rpm. The engine also offers four-riding modes.
Additionally, the electronics include IMU (Inertia Management Unit) based Cornering ABS, wheelie control, eight-level traction control and a two-way quick shifter.
For suspension duties, Ducati is offering the semi-active Skyhook system. Wheel size stays at 17-inches with more road-biased calibration.
The brakes on the front are twin 330mm disc with Brembo M50 4-piston radial callipers.
Starts Rs 17,80,000
Starts Rs 19,60,000
Starts Rs 14,20,000
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each