Image gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
BMW will bring in the most powerful iteration of its BMW X5 SUV to India later this year. The BMW X5 M has been heavily worked on by the M Performance and come with a host of upgrades over the standard car already available in India.
The new X5 M uses a twin-turbocharged 4.4-litre V8 and an xDrive all-wheel-drive system. The engines in the standard M variants churn out 608PS and 750Nm. That's an increase of 33.45PS over the outgoing M models. But the M Competition model churns out 20PS more power than the standard M. There's subtle but effective changes to the looks. The signature kidney grille with aerodynamic side mirrors and larger air intakes at the front and a new rear diffuser with quad-exhaust tips. In the interiors, it comes with M-coloured stitching, illuminated door sills and knee padding.
Not only there is a difference in power figures but also there are mechanical changes such as reworked suspension, giving these models an adaptive M suspension setup and with Active Roll Stabilization as standard in both M and M Competition. The brakes are larger too with 395mm front discs with fixed six-piston callipers and 380mm rear discs with new 21-inch M Sport wheels for both X5M and X6M. Three different driving modes are offered: Comfort, Sport, and Sport Plus.
See more pictures of the X5 M Competition below
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh