Image gallery: 2019 Volkswagen T-Roc R
Volkswagen will debut its latest performance offering from its R performance line at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. This will be the Volkswagen T-Roc R crossover. The Golf-based SUV gets the mechanicals from the Golf R hot hatch, and the requisite beefed-up exteriors.
It gets the same 2.0 litre turbo-petrol motor from the Golf R. This motor makes 300PS and 400Nm. This gets put on the road via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission and a Haldex AWD system. Other performance bits are an optional Akrapovic titanium exhaust system, larger brakes from the Golf R's Performance pack, a stiffer suspension set-up with adaptive dampers and a progressive steering system. There are 18-inch wheels as standard, with 19 inchers available as an option.
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
- News2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.26 lakh
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021
- News2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh