Image gallery: 2019 Volkswagen T-Roc R
Volkswagen will debut its latest performance offering from its R performance line at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. This will be the Volkswagen T-Roc R crossover. The Golf-based SUV gets the mechanicals from the Golf R hot hatch, and the requisite beefed-up exteriors.
It gets the same 2.0 litre turbo-petrol motor from the Golf R. This motor makes 300PS and 400Nm. This gets put on the road via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission and a Haldex AWD system. Other performance bits are an optional Akrapovic titanium exhaust system, larger brakes from the Golf R's Performance pack, a stiffer suspension set-up with adaptive dampers and a progressive steering system. There are 18-inch wheels as standard, with 19 inchers available as an option.
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained