Image gallery: 2019 Triumph Speed Twin
Truimph has unveiled the 2019 Speed Twin. It uses the basic underpinnings of the Thruxton R, but redeveloped to suit this bike's sporty, upright riding style.
The 2019 Speed Twin is powered by the 1200cc parallel twin motor seen on motorcycles like the Thruxton R and T120. This motor is a higher powered version, but has been updated to add a magnesium cam cover, revised clutch and new side cases, making it 2.5 kg lighter than the one on the Thruxton. It puts out 97PS and 112Nm.
Also see: 2019 Triumph Speed Twin road test review
Also see: TRIUMPH SPEED TWIN First Ride Video
Starts Rs 9,46,000
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand