Image gallery: 2019 Triumph Speed Twin
Truimph has unveiled the 2019 Speed Twin. It uses the basic underpinnings of the Thruxton R, but redeveloped to suit this bike's sporty, upright riding style.
The 2019 Speed Twin is powered by the 1200cc parallel twin motor seen on motorcycles like the Thruxton R and T120. This motor is a higher powered version, but has been updated to add a magnesium cam cover, revised clutch and new side cases, making it 2.5 kg lighter than the one on the Thruxton. It puts out 97PS and 112Nm.
Also see: 2019 Triumph Speed Twin road test review
Also see: TRIUMPH SPEED TWIN First Ride Video
Starts Rs 9,46,000
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020