Image Gallery: 2019 Suzuki Gixxer launched in India for Rs 1 lakh
Following the launch of the Suzuki Gixxer SF, the Suzuki Gixxer street naked motorcycle has been launched in India for Rs 1 lakh. At this price point, the Suzuki Gixxer rivals the Yamaha FZ-S V3, Honda CB Hornet, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, and the Bajaj Pulsar 150.
For the refresh, the Suzuki Gixxer gets a new design language, however, the overall street naked motorcycle remains unchanged.
The styling on the Suzuki Gixxer is mainly the same, however, the lines are more aggressive
The rear has a more upswept design and the wheel hugger is a new addition
The bike now gets split seats as opposed to the previous generation model
The new fascia includes an LED headlamp
The engine remains unchanged, however, the state of tune differs
The bike produces 14.1PS at 8,000rpm and 14Nm at 6,000rpm.
The braking units have been carried forward as well
The bike gets a disc brake in the rear, however, a single-channel ABS is on offer
The bike is offered in three colours - Silver, Black and Blue
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
Starts Rs 99,200
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030