Image gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
The Skoda Scala made its international debut recently in Tel Aviv. The premium hatch is based on the Volkswagen's MQB-A0 platform, unlike the Golf's MQB platform. It debuts a new, more outward design language for the Czech brand and effectively replaces the much more compact Fabia. A host of familiar VW group engine and gearbox combinations are available and the interior too is a new design for Skodas.
Read about the Skoda Scala in more detail here. And see all the new details in these images below.
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch