Image gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
The Skoda Scala made its international debut recently in Tel Aviv. The premium hatch is based on the Volkswagen's MQB-A0 platform, unlike the Golf's MQB platform. It debuts a new, more outward design language for the Czech brand and effectively replaces the much more compact Fabia. A host of familiar VW group engine and gearbox combinations are available and the interior too is a new design for Skodas.
Read about the Skoda Scala in more detail here. And see all the new details in these images below.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet