Image gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
The Skoda Scala made its international debut recently in Tel Aviv. The premium hatch is based on the Volkswagen's MQB-A0 platform, unlike the Golf's MQB platform. It debuts a new, more outward design language for the Czech brand and effectively replaces the much more compact Fabia. A host of familiar VW group engine and gearbox combinations are available and the interior too is a new design for Skodas.
Read about the Skoda Scala in more detail here. And see all the new details in these images below.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh