Image gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
The Skoda Scala made its international debut recently in Tel Aviv. The premium hatch is based on the Volkswagen's MQB-A0 platform, unlike the Golf's MQB platform. It debuts a new, more outward design language for the Czech brand and effectively replaces the much more compact Fabia. A host of familiar VW group engine and gearbox combinations are available and the interior too is a new design for Skodas.
Read about the Skoda Scala in more detail here. And see all the new details in these images below.
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range