Image gallery: 2019 Porsche 911 Cabriolet
The 2019 Porsche 911 Cabriolet gets a fully-automatic soft top with an integrated glass rear window. The roof now also comes with magnesium surface elements known as bows. These stop the roof from ballooning at high speeds. There are new roof hydraulics that reduce opening time to 12s. The roof can be deployed at up to 50kmph. An electrically extendable wind deflector has also been added.
Engine options mimic that of the coupe. The 911 Carrera S Cabriolet and 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet are powered by a heavily revised version of the last gen cars' 3.0 litre turbocharged flat six. Notable changes are a new intake system, a repositioned intercooler setup, new housings for the turbo, piezo injection and a new exhaust system which comes with a particulate filter. The Carrera S models now make 450PS, an increase of 30PS over the last cars. The rear wheel drive S gets from 0 to 100 in 3.7s and the all-wheel drive does this run in 3.6s. Top speeds are slightly reduced as compared to the Coupe, 306kmph and 304kmph respectively. Both are mated to a new eight-speed PDK automatic.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year