Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe India
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe has been launched in India at Rs 75 lakh (ex-showroom). Further, a Star Ease maintenance package is available for buyers at Rs 68,000. This is the first Mercedes-AMG car to be launched in 2019. This comes on the back of eight such launches in 2018.
The C 43 is powered by the same 3.0-litre V6 twin-turbo petrol motor that was available on the pre-facelift Mercedes-AMG C 43. Apart from the switch to this more attractive coupe body style, the C 43 now makes 23PS more at 390PS and 520 Nm. This is paired with the Mercedes nine-speed automatic and a rear-biased 4MATIC AWD system. Also available is numerous driving modes, which range from Slippery to Sport+, and a trick suspension system which adjusts according to these modes, and driving conditions.
Also see: Mercedes-AMG C43 coupé India Review Video
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport