Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-AMG A 35 Sedan
Mercedes-AMG has unveiled the new AMG A 35 compact performance sedan. The A 35 sedan makes 306PS of power and 400Nm of peak torque from its 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Power is sent to all four wheels via the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, which makes it do 0-100 kmph in 4.8s and a top speed of 250kmph. The car is decked up with AMG bits inside out, with the trademark AMG grille, a lip spoiler, 18-inch AMG alloy wheels, AMG sports seats at the front and a flat-bottomed steering seen in other AMG cars. It comes with a host of Mercedes's latest tech like the MBUX multimedia system, with gesture controls and the "Hey Mercedes" voice command system.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate