Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-AMG A 45 and CLA 45
The Mercedes-AMG A 45 and its coupe-sedan twin, the CLA 45, have been unveiled. These are powered by the most powerful production 4-cylinder engine, with up to 421PS. They get the requisite AMG angry look, loads of tech and are about as quick as anything bigger from the performance outfit.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch