Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV
The Mahindra XUV300 is the newest entrant in the sub-four-metre SUV space. Bookings for the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 sub-four-metre recently opened, ahead of its launch on February 15, 2019.
The XUV300 will be available in four variants and these follow the same nomenclature as that of its larger cousin, the XUV500. These variants are the W4, W6, W8 and W8 (O). Some details are available on the equipment offered on each trim and we gather that a reasonably good level of standard equipment will be offered. Dual airbags, disc brakes on all four wheels will be standard along with ABS. Buyers will be able to choose from six colour options.
The XUV300 shares its underpinnings with the SsangYong Tivoli. The Mahindra XUV300 will be available in both petrol and Diesel engine options. Also, in the first phase, the XUV300 will be offered with a six-speed manual transmission and a front-wheel drive train.
We've already driven the diesel powered W8 Option variant. Here's some pictures from the time we spent with it. Tune in to OVERDRIVE on February 6 at 12pm to read the first drive review.
Images by Ishaan Bhataiya
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 7.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch