Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra Alturas G4 off-road review
The 2019 Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV has just been launched in India and is the carmaker's most upmarket product yet. Prices start at Rs 26.95 lakh (ex-showroom India). We've sampled it earlier in an urban setting but recently got to put it through its paces in an off-road course. Read all about that experience here.
Here's some pictures from the off-roading course outside of Jaipur where we drove the Mahindra SUV.
Also see: Mahindra Alturas G4 vs Toyota Fortuner Comparison Test Video
Also see: 2018 Mahindra Alturas G4 | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 27.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio leaked ahead of debut, exteriors revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV: What's different?
- Upcoming 2022 Mahindra Scorpio interiors spied again
- 2022 Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo launched in India, prices start from Rs 15.99 lakh
- Spec Comparo: Mercedes Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4 Vs BMW 3-series