Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra Alturas G4 off-road review
The 2019 Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV has just been launched in India and is the carmaker's most upmarket product yet. Prices start at Rs 26.95 lakh (ex-showroom India). We've sampled it earlier in an urban setting but recently got to put it through its paces in an off-road course. Read all about that experience here.
Here's some pictures from the off-roading course outside of Jaipur where we drove the Mahindra SUV.
Also see: Mahindra Alturas G4 vs Toyota Fortuner Comparison Test Video
Also see: 2018 Mahindra Alturas G4 | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 27.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each