Image gallery: 2019 Lamborghini Huracan Evo
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo is the newest iteration of the Huracan. It has been worked upon to improve efficiency and dynamics and gets a number of new tech additions to bind the whole thing together. It gets the slightly reworked version of the 5.2 litre V10 from the Huracan Performante which puts out 640PS and 600Nm. The Huracan Evo has a top speed upwards of 325kmph. It gets from 0 to 100kmph in 2.9 seconds and from 0-200 km/h in 9.0 seconds. Braking from 100 km/h to 0 happens in 31.9 m.
Starts Rs 3.22 Crore
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport