Image gallery: 2019 Hyundai Venue compact SUV India unveil
Hyundai India has unveiled its new compact SUV, the Hyundai Venue in India. The car is designed in keeping with the brand's latest design philosophy, and comes with a new squarish theme both inside and out. There are two petrol and one diesel on offer. A 1.0-litre turbo petrol with 120PS and 172Nm, a 1.2-litre petrol which makes 83PS and 116Nm and a 1.4 litre four cylinder turbo diesel motor with 90PS and 220Nm.
Six airbags, a variety of features, some segment-first amenities and the Hyundai Blue Link connect car suite is also available.
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- Ola Electric e-scooter officially revealed, based on the Etergo AppScooter
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!