Image gallery: 2019 Hyundai Venue compact SUV India unveil
Hyundai India has unveiled its new compact SUV, the Hyundai Venue in India. The car is designed in keeping with the brand's latest design philosophy, and comes with a new squarish theme both inside and out. There are two petrol and one diesel on offer. A 1.0-litre turbo petrol with 120PS and 172Nm, a 1.2-litre petrol which makes 83PS and 116Nm and a 1.4 litre four cylinder turbo diesel motor with 90PS and 220Nm.
Six airbags, a variety of features, some segment-first amenities and the Hyundai Blue Link connect car suite is also available.
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained