Image gallery: 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift
The facelifted Hyundai Elantra has finally been unveiled internationally. The car gets a fairly substantial styling upgrade for a mid-cycle refresh with new angular styling throughout, an updated interior with new touches and a host of safety equipment as standard.
Our image gallery below shows how these changes stack up.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector