Image gallery: 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift
The facelifted Hyundai Elantra has finally been unveiled internationally. The car gets a fairly substantial styling upgrade for a mid-cycle refresh with new angular styling throughout, an updated interior with new touches and a host of safety equipment as standard.
Our image gallery below shows how these changes stack up.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700