Image gallery: 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift
The facelifted Hyundai Elantra has finally been unveiled internationally. The car gets a fairly substantial styling upgrade for a mid-cycle refresh with new angular styling throughout, an updated interior with new touches and a host of safety equipment as standard.
Our image gallery below shows how these changes stack up.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020
- 2021 Audi A4 Premium base variant launched in India at Rs 39.99 lakh