Image gallery: 2019 Honda Super Cub C125
The Honda Super Cub C125 along with the Monkey 125 will be on sale in the US market from September this year. The 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 will be offered with ABS as standard and only in one shade of Pearl Niltava Blue. Honda Japan launched the Super Cub C100 in 1958, a year before the inception of American Honda Motor Company. The Honda Super Cub will be powered by the same air-cooled single-cylinder motor with fuel injection and is believed to be priced at $3,599 (approx. Rs 2.42 lakh, excluding import duty and tax).
Powering the 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 is the same 125cc motor as that in the Grom
The 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 comes with a four-speed transmission that can be shifted with the left foot, Notice the missing clutch lever
Positioned under that retro seat of the 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 is a 4-litre fuel tank
The LCD display of the instrumentation offers rev counter, trip meters, fuel gauge and clock.
Similar to the Monkey, the Super Cub C125 is retro styled but gets modern additions like an all-LED headlight
Unlike its predecessor, the 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 runs on 17-inch alloy wheels and not on spokes
Yup, that't the key to the 2019 Honda Super Cub C125
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny Thunder Edition launched; prices start at Rs 10.74 lakh