Image gallery: 2019 Hero XPulse 200 and XPulse 200T
We've just spent the day riding the all-new Hero MotoCorp XPulse 200 in Bangalore. This is Hero's much awaited adventure motorcycle that replaces the Hero Impulse. We will also ride the XPulse 200T, the touring focused variant tomorrow. While we are under an embargo, so details and reviews will have to wait until May 1, 2019. Until then scroll down to take a close look at the new adventure tourer.
Also see: Hero XPulse 200 First Ride Review Video
Also see: Hero X-Pulse 200 walkaround Video
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 94,000
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?