Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special
2019 Forty-Eight Special gets a raised handlebar and a paint scheme inspired from the 70's era with strips. Powering the 2019 H-D Forty-Eight Special is the same 1200cc, air-cooled, V-twin engine that produces 96Nm of torque, and the engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Harley-Davidson is offering accessories such as the solo seat, flush mount fuel cap, smooth air cleaner cover, dome mirrors, flat handlebar and a screaming eagle street cannon exhaust system as optional.
Also see: Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special First Ride Video
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021