Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special
2019 Forty-Eight Special gets a raised handlebar and a paint scheme inspired from the 70's era with strips. Powering the 2019 H-D Forty-Eight Special is the same 1200cc, air-cooled, V-twin engine that produces 96Nm of torque, and the engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Harley-Davidson is offering accessories such as the solo seat, flush mount fuel cap, smooth air cleaner cover, dome mirrors, flat handlebar and a screaming eagle street cannon exhaust system as optional.
Also see: Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special First Ride Video
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh