Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special
2019 Forty-Eight Special gets a raised handlebar and a paint scheme inspired from the 70's era with strips. Powering the 2019 H-D Forty-Eight Special is the same 1200cc, air-cooled, V-twin engine that produces 96Nm of torque, and the engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Harley-Davidson is offering accessories such as the solo seat, flush mount fuel cap, smooth air cleaner cover, dome mirrors, flat handlebar and a screaming eagle street cannon exhaust system as optional.
Also see: Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special First Ride Video
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3