Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special
2019 Forty-Eight Special gets a raised handlebar and a paint scheme inspired from the 70's era with strips. Powering the 2019 H-D Forty-Eight Special is the same 1200cc, air-cooled, V-twin engine that produces 96Nm of torque, and the engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Harley-Davidson is offering accessories such as the solo seat, flush mount fuel cap, smooth air cleaner cover, dome mirrors, flat handlebar and a screaming eagle street cannon exhaust system as optional.
Also see: Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special First Ride Video
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh