Image gallery: 2019 BMW X6 coupe-SUV unveiled
BMW has unveiled the third generation of the BMW X6 coupe-SUV. The car will get four engines at launch, and will include the M Sport M50i and M50d models, for the first time. The car is larger than before, has more interior space and comes with loads of tech like active roll stabilisation and four-wheel steering.
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020