Image gallery: 2019 BMW X6 coupe-SUV unveiled
BMW has unveiled the third generation of the BMW X6 coupe-SUV. The car will get four engines at launch, and will include the M Sport M50i and M50d models, for the first time. The car is larger than before, has more interior space and comes with loads of tech like active roll stabilisation and four-wheel steering.
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased