Image gallery: 2019 BMW X1 facelift SUV
BMW has updated its smallest SUV, the BMW X1 with a routine mid-cycle refresh. The main development is that a plug-in hybrid version is set to be launched by 2020. Other than this, minor changes have been made to the exterior and interior.
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained