Image gallery: 2019 BMW X1 facelift SUV
BMW has updated its smallest SUV, the BMW X1 with a routine mid-cycle refresh. The main development is that a plug-in hybrid version is set to be launched by 2020. Other than this, minor changes have been made to the exterior and interior.
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits