Image gallery: 2019 Audi R8 facelift
The 2019 Audi R8 facelift is effectively a midlife update for the brand's flagship sportscar which first launched in 2015. The R8's styling has received a fairly significant update. There are new power outputs for the Audi R8's V10 powertrain. This engine will be available in two power outputs. These will be an improvement over the 532PS of the base R8 and the 603PS of the V10 Plus. The exact power figures haven't been revealed yet. The electronic power steering has been updated as well. Read about all the new bits on the car here.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch