Image gallery: 2019 Audi R8 facelift
The 2019 Audi R8 facelift is effectively a midlife update for the brand's flagship sportscar which first launched in 2015. The R8's styling has received a fairly significant update. There are new power outputs for the Audi R8's V10 powertrain. This engine will be available in two power outputs. These will be an improvement over the 532PS of the base R8 and the 603PS of the V10 Plus. The exact power figures haven't been revealed yet. The electronic power steering has been updated as well. Read about all the new bits on the car here.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh