Image gallery: 2019 Audi Q7 facelift
Audi has refreshed its popular Audi Q7 SUV, a part of its mid-cycle update. The SUV now has more aggressive styling elements front and back, an interior that's a lot more tech-heavy and upmarket. There's a 48V architecture available and a PHEV is on the way. Read more on the facelifted Q7 here.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate