Image gallery: 2019 Audi Q7 facelift
Audi has refreshed its popular Audi Q7 SUV, a part of its mid-cycle update. The SUV now has more aggressive styling elements front and back, an interior that's a lot more tech-heavy and upmarket. There's a 48V architecture available and a PHEV is on the way. Read more on the facelifted Q7 here.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700