Image gallery: 2019 Audi Q7 facelift
Audi has refreshed its popular Audi Q7 SUV, a part of its mid-cycle update. The SUV now has more aggressive styling elements front and back, an interior that's a lot more tech-heavy and upmarket. There's a 48V architecture available and a PHEV is on the way. Read more on the facelifted Q7 here.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch