Image gallery: 2019 Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled in India
Audi India has unveiled its first fully electric car, the Audi e-tron SUV in India, ahead of its launch by the end of the year. A 95 kWh lithium-ion battery sits under this car's floor, which gives it a 400 km range. It's pretty quick too, 0 to 100 kmph comes up in 5.7s and top speed is 200 kmph. There are unique styling and interior elements too which highlight its eco-credentials.
See our video review of the Audi EV SUV below:picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh