Image gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
The Yamaha YZF-R6 is widely regarded as one of the most capable middle weight sports bikes in the market. The Yamaha YZF-R6 has always been seen as the sharpest of the 600cc sportbikes. It's been the most track-focussed 600 and the new one doesn't waver from the path one bit. The YZF-R6 gets 6-step traction control, the latest ABS system, riding modes and an optional quickshifter for the close-ratio 6-speed gearbox.
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each