Image gallery: 2018 Bugatti Divo
The Bugatti Divo has been revealed which brings reworked bodywork, aerodynamic upgrades, weight saving and a more track-oriented set-up. Essentially a Chiron, this hypercar is 8.0s quicker around the Nardo circuit than the Chiron. It is limited to 40 units, all sold out in spite of the EUR 5 million (Rs 40.58 crore) price-tag.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July