Image gallery: 2018 Bugatti Divo
The Bugatti Divo has been revealed which brings reworked bodywork, aerodynamic upgrades, weight saving and a more track-oriented set-up. Essentially a Chiron, this hypercar is 8.0s quicker around the Nardo circuit than the Chiron. It is limited to 40 units, all sold out in spite of the EUR 5 million (Rs 40.58 crore) price-tag.
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared