Image gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
BMW Motorrad will launch the 2018 BMW G 310 R in the country tomorrow, July 18. The naked motorcycle comes powered by a liquid-cooled 313cc single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired with a six-speed transmission. The G 310 R as well as its adventure-tourer sibling, the G 310 R, are being manufactured at the TVS Motor Company plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. Both bikes get ABS as standard. Expect pricing for the 310 R to be in the Rs 3 - 3.5 lakh range. The G 310 R will compete with the popular KTM 390 Duke at launch.
Here is a closer look at the BMW G 310 R:
Starts Rs 2,45,000
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh