Image gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
BMW Motorrad will launch the 2018 BMW G 310 R in the country tomorrow, July 18. The naked motorcycle comes powered by a liquid-cooled 313cc single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired with a six-speed transmission. The G 310 R as well as its adventure-tourer sibling, the G 310 R, are being manufactured at the TVS Motor Company plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. Both bikes get ABS as standard. Expect pricing for the 310 R to be in the Rs 3 - 3.5 lakh range. The G 310 R will compete with the popular KTM 390 Duke at launch.
Here is a closer look at the BMW G 310 R:
Starts Rs 2,45,000
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know