Image gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
BMW Motorrad will launch the 2018 BMW G 310 GS in India tomorrow, July 18. The entry-level adventure tourer comes powered by a liquid-cooled 313cc single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired with a six-speed transmission. The G 310 GS as well as its street-focussed sibling, the G 310 R, are being manufactured at the TVS Motor Company plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. The 310 GS comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard. Expect pricing for the GS to be in the Rs 3.5 - 4 lakh range. KTM India has also announced that it will soon launch its 390 Adventure to compete with the 310 GS.
Meanwhile, here is an image gallery to give you a closer look at the BMW G 310 GS:
Starts Rs 2,85,000
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor