Image gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
BMW Motorrad will launch the 2018 BMW G 310 GS in India tomorrow, July 18. The entry-level adventure tourer comes powered by a liquid-cooled 313cc single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired with a six-speed transmission. The G 310 GS as well as its street-focussed sibling, the G 310 R, are being manufactured at the TVS Motor Company plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. The 310 GS comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard. Expect pricing for the GS to be in the Rs 3.5 - 4 lakh range. KTM India has also announced that it will soon launch its 390 Adventure to compete with the 310 GS.
Meanwhile, here is an image gallery to give you a closer look at the BMW G 310 GS:
Starts Rs 2,85,000
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch