Image gallery: 2018 Bentley Continental GT
The all new Bentley Continental GT is here. It boasts a beast of a 6.0-litre W12 turbocharged petrol engine that produces 635PS of power and a godly 900Nm of torque, which propels the 2.2-tonne Bentley to 100kmph from standstill in just 3.7 seconds. The engine is mated to a ZF 8-speed dual-clutch gearbox that transfers the power to all four wheels via an Active all-wheel drive system. The AWD system splits the torque in 60:40 ratio between the rear and front wheels. Bentley claims to conjoin utmost comfort with mighty power in the all new Continental GT.
The Bentley Continental GT employs a ZF 8-speed dual-clutch transmission that transmits the power via a new active all-wheel-drive system
The new Bentley Continental GT comes with Bentley Rotating Display which features a 12.3-inch touchscreen housed in a three-sided unit, which revolves the veneer to reveal the touchscreen as well as three elegant analogue dials
The coupe-like roof and the elliptical tail-lamps give the Bentley Continental GT a sleeker rear profile
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- 2022 Renault Kiger review, first drive - small changes add up
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?