Image gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
The V8 heart of the Vantage puts out 510PS at 6,000rpm and generates 685Nm at 2,000rpm to 5,000 rpm. Aston Martin claims that the 2018 Vantage can reach 60 mph (96.56kmph) in a mere 3.5 seconds and can reach a top whack of 314 kmph. Interestingly, this makes the new Vantage quicker than the previous V12.
The amount mentioned is the base price of the Vantage and excludes the prices of any options that the buyer may specify. With options and taxes, the firm expects an on road price around the Rs 3.3 crore mark. Bookings have already begun and the first car will be delivered by December. A total of 20 units have been allocated to our market for the coming year.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant