Image gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
The V8 heart of the Vantage puts out 510PS at 6,000rpm and generates 685Nm at 2,000rpm to 5,000 rpm. Aston Martin claims that the 2018 Vantage can reach 60 mph (96.56kmph) in a mere 3.5 seconds and can reach a top whack of 314 kmph. Interestingly, this makes the new Vantage quicker than the previous V12.
The amount mentioned is the base price of the Vantage and excludes the prices of any options that the buyer may specify. With options and taxes, the firm expects an on road price around the Rs 3.3 crore mark. Bookings have already begun and the first car will be delivered by December. A total of 20 units have been allocated to our market for the coming year.
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS
- NewsNew-gen Honda City hatchback to replace Jazz in some markets