Image gallery: 2017 KTM RC 390 and RC 200
The 2017 KTM RC 390 and RC 200 was showcased recently at Intermot 2016. Besides bright, new graphics and side-slung exhaust, the bikes do not feature any other updates. The new graphics however, add to the appeal of the RCs as they look a lot more racier than before. Also, note the smaller underbelly that adds much needed ground / cornering clearance to the bikes. Scroll down for to view the 2017 RC 390/ 200 in detail.
The RC 390 gets an interesting mix of black, orange and white graphics. Note the RC 390 badging on the rear panel
The RC 200 seems to inherit the predominantly white fairing panels from the previous RC 390. Bold, orange KTM logo is sure to grab attention. The RC 200 retains the underbelly exhaust
The contrasting gloss orange and black panels look ultra cool
The side-slung exhaust helps the RC390 conform to Euro-IV emission norms
The KTM RC 390 is an excellent track tool
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 1,96,768
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?