Image gallery: 2017 KTM 1290 Super Duke R
The 2017 KTM 1290 Super Duke R looks a lot more brute than the outgoing model. The entire trellis frame is visible to eye as KTM has kept body panels to a minimum. It gets an LED headlamp with a split design and a full TFT display unit. The 2017 Super Duke R comes equipped with new 48mm USD WP forks, Bosch Cruise Control and cruise control. Here's a look at the stunning 2017 KTM 1290 Super Duke R in pictures.
It gets a new LED headlamp with a split design and LED DRLs
The KTM 1290 Super Duke R gets new 48mm USD WP forks
Traction control and Bosch cornering ABS are offered as standard
When selected, the Supermoto disengages ABS at the rear wheel
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- KM3000 and KM4000 electric bikes launched in India, prices start from Rs. 1.27 lakh