Image gallery: 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod 750
Harley-Davidson India has added a new iteration to the Street range called the Street Rod 750. Though the Street Rod 750 shares its underpinnings with regular model, it gets a completely new design theme, taking its styling cues from the Harley-Davidson XR1200X that can be seen with the new fairing, split-seat design and the rear panel. The Street Rod 750 gets drag-style handlebars with bar-end mirrors. It also comes with new 43mm inverted front forks and rear piggyback shocks that Harley claims to offer increased suspension travel and are tuned for a sportier ride and greater lean angles. More importantly, the Harley-Davidson Street Rod 750 comes with the new High Output Revolution X 750 engine. Details of the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod 750 here.
The 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod 750 gets a new paint scheme
The Street Rod 750 measures 2,130mm in length (-85mm) while the ground clearance is 205mm (+60mm)
The Street Rod 750 gets drag-style handlebars with bar-end mirrors
The Street Rod 750 features LED tail lights and turn indicators
The Street Rod 750 gets dual-disc brakes, and ABS is likely to be a standard feature
The split seat on the Harley-Davidson Street Rod gives it a sporty touch
Notice the all-new rear design of the Harley-Davidson Street Rod
Starts Rs 5,99,000
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor