Image gallery: 2017 Audi TT RS
Audi recently took the wraps off the TT RS, the most powerful TT ever made. It uses a new 2.5-litre turbocharged five cylinder engine that makes 400PS and 480NM. Audi claims a 0-100kmph run in just 3.7s for the hard top and 3.9s for the convertible. That is supercar baiting performance! There is no word if and when the TT RS will come to India just yet but we really hope it does. Till then, scroll down for more.
Aggressive bodywork helps the TT RS stand out as a true RS model
The TT RS is quite a compact car and should be a complete riot with so much power
A diffuser housing large twin exhausts hints at the power on tap
Both hardtop and convertible options are on offer
A cut-away view of the how the front engine, all-wheel drive TT works
The turbocharged five-cylinder motor is now constructed in an aluminium, helping reduce weight
Similar cabin to the standard TT but with a new, sporty steering wheel
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh