Image Gallery: 2017 Aprilia Tuono V4
Aprilia's Tuono V4 is one of our favourite motorcycles. So much so that Shumi has even written an entire column dedicated to it. The Tuono started off as an RSV4 with the fairing stripped away and over the years has become one of the most incredible super nakeds on the planet. The combination of ridiculous power and about as much tech as the space shuttle makes the Tuono an experience unlike any other. This year at Intermot, Aprilia took the game up a notch with the updated Tuono. A lot of new tech and some very interesting mechanical changes too.
The Tuono still remains one of the most true-to-form super nakeds in the sense that it still looks like an RSV4 with the fairing stripped away
For 2017, Aprilia has given the Tuono an upgraded electronics package
The 2017 Aprilia also gets the new Ohlins TTX monoshock at the rear and the Ohlins NIX fork up front
The changes in the electronics make the Tuono capable of changing wheelie control settings on the fly without needing to shut throttle
Starts Rs 19,72,000
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled
- Mahindra Scorpio N review - big daddy or a dad joke?